Channel Networks - Portable Measurements
Flow Measurement to create a Sewage Master Plan
- Concrete pipe DN 500
- Part filled
- High discharge dynamics
- Risk of sedimentation
Definition of tasks
- Detection of precipitation, flow, level and flood covering a minimum period of 3 months to create a Sewage Master Plan
- No mains power available
- High discharge dynamics from lowest levels up to complete flood of the channel system
- Sound waves due to pump activities
- ASCII a preferred data format
- By using the portable Type PCM Pro measurement system using multiple sensors it is possible to measure over longer periods without mains power.
- The high measurement dynamics are reliably detected by using a 1-minute measurement cycle.
- Data storage on CF card in ASCII format.
- Accurate flow detection even with varying levels thanks to the combined use of different level sensors utilising different measurement principles.
- Measurement results are easy to evaluate in all common applications thanks to using the standard ASCII data format.
OCL Air-Ultrasonic Sensor
POA Correlation Wedge Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.