Channel Networks - Portable Measurements
Flow Measurement under poor hydraulic Conditions
- Drainage line DN 300 of leisure park
- Part filled
- Concrete drainage line in ailing condition
- High discharge dynamics and turbulent discharge due to upstream feed pump
- Ex Zone 1
Definition of tasks
- Determination of channel capacity and costs allocation for the planned expansion of the leisure park
- Accurate detection of flow rates to determine the dimensions of a newly planned wastewater line
- The poor hydraulic ambient conditions and the high discharge dynamics should not affect the demanded measurement accuracy of the system used.
- To improve the poor hydraulic discharge conditions a mobile Type NPP measuring pipe was inserted into the approaching pipe by using a bubble.
- Thanks to the aid of a 90° elbow the pipe was full filled resulting in otimum measurement conditions.
- The flow velocity detection was carried out based on the ultrasonic cross correlation principle.
- Power supply and data storage were implemen-ted through a battery-powered PCM Pro transmitter.
- Easy, quick and safe installation through lightweight plastic pipe.
- Exactly defined cross section
- Homogenised flow conditions at the measurement point and therefore highest system accuracy.
NIVUS Pipe Profiler II
NIVUS Pipe Profiler
POA Correlation Pipe Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.