Channel Networks - Portable Measurements
Determination of Infiltration Water in larger Diameters
- Pipe with 0.6 m diameter, made of concrete
- Partially filled
- Ex zone 1
Definition of tasks
- Continuous flow rate measurement in dry weather conditions to detect extraneous water volumes within the channel system
- Prioritisation of accurate detection of even lowest flow rates during night time
- Quick and easy installation of required sensors
- Easy and straightforward operation of the portable transmitter
- The portable flow measurement system Type PCM Pro has been used.
- A pipe mounting system (RMS) has been used for quick and secure sensor fastening.
- An air-ultrasonic sensor (LUS) has been used to even detect lowest flow levels.
- Easy, straightforward and quick installation
- High accuracy and reliability
- Transmitter can be easily operated thanks to intuitive user interface
OCL Air-Ultrasonic Sensor
POA Correlation Wedge Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.