Channel Networks - Pump Stations and Lifting Facilities
Flow Rate Monitoring on Pumps
- Cast iron pipe DN 200
- Full filled
- Old existing line (condition unknown), installed pipe system cannot be modified
Definition of tasks
- Flow rate monitoring of feed pump to detect clogging and dry run
- Tendency monitoring of feed pump to detect wear and tear
- Optimisation of repair and maintenance intervals
- No high accuracy required (permissible error higher than 10 %)
- Good reproducibility
- A clamp-on) Doppler sensor Type NivuGuard 2 was used.
- The sensor provides a flow-proportional 4-20 mA signal as well as a digital error message signal directly to the telecontrol substation installed on site.
- Direct connection to the PLC available on site (no transmitter required)
- No modification of old pipeline necessary
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.