Flowing Waters - Irrigation & Drainage Systems
Sludge Level Measurement Groundwater Treatment
- Multi-stage container plant
- Chamber size 2.4 x 2.9 x 12.2 m (w x h x d)
- Aerated, limed groundwater with approx. 80 mg/l iron ochre contents
- Built-in lamella filters
Definition of tasks
- Continuous detection of iron hydroxide sedimentation level from 10 filter chambers
- Robust measurement system, insensitive to pollution, operating well and reliable in high iron ochre concentrations
- Variably adjustable limit values for automatic sludge discharge control
- An ultrasonic system with separation layer measurement based on the detection of density layers was selected.
- The NivuScope Ns2 with 2-channel transmitter and large graphic display was selected.
- The sensors were inserted into the single chambers from the top using variable immersible fittings made of stainless steel.
- One transmitter for 2 measurement points
- Large graphic display for optimum signal analysis during measurement setup
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.