Flowing Waters - Irrigation & Drainage Systems
Flow Measurement in Service Reservoir
- Special profile, approx. 2.5 x 2.0 m (h x w)
- Part filled
- Channel made of natural stone and concrete
- High flow dynamics
Definition of tasks
- Detection of readings of a service reservoir intake for volume control and water management
- The measurement systems must ensure reliable handling of high flow dynamics from very low inflow up to a maximum inflow of up to 2000 l/s
- A flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 750 has been used. The level is detected by a separate compact echo sounder.
- The sensor has been installed on a stainless steel plate to prevent the sensor from obstruction and to avoid vorticity on the channel bottom.
- The particular profile can be easily programmed thanks to the user-friendly programming structure of the transmitter
- The high measurement dynamics can be reliably handled thanks to specially adusted sensor systems
POA Correlation Wedge Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.