Flowing Waters - Irrigation & Drainage Systems
Flow Measurement to Ensure Minimum Discharge
- Trapezoid channel 7.0 x 3.0 m (w x h)
- Partially filled
- Concrete channel bottom, embankment reinforced with water engineering stones
- Upstream adjustable water separator
Definition of tasks
- Flow measurement to ensure a minimum flow volume of 150 l/s for feeding into the drinking water production area of a city of over a million inhabitants
- Highly dynamic low-maintenance system for reliable detection of flow rates even in case of flood
- The flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 750 has been used.
- Two flow velocity sensors have been used to achieve redundancy and to improve accuracy.
- Easy and quick sensor installation
- High accuracy and reliability
- Easy to verify
CS2 /CSP Correlation Wedge Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.