Industry - Power Plants
Cooling Water Flow Measurement
- Rectangular channel 20 x 5 m (w x h)
- Part filled
- Walls and bottom made of concrete
- High oxygen content up to 10 mg/l and temperature layers in the medium
Definition of tasks
- Investigation of cooling water volumes required for cooling of several large gas generators for waste heat balancing
- Installation during operation without the need to employ divers
- No sensor installation on the channel bottom allowed due to the risk of sedimentation
- The flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 650 has been used.
- A system with 4 crossed paths ensures high reliability and accuracy.
- Rod sensors installed on the channel walls ensure easy installation, adjustment and maintenance accessibility.
- Quick installation at short notice of the complete system during operation without the need for divers
- High accuracy and reliability
NOS Rod Sensor
NivuFlow 650 Flow Meter
NivuBar Plus II
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.