Industry - Power Plants
Flow Measurement Big Pipe
- Pipe DN 2400 made of wrapped GRP
- Part filled
- Cooling water (seawater) with max. flow rate of 60.00³/h from power plant
Definition of tasks
- Accurate flow detection at flow velocities up to 6 m/s
- No holes must be drilled into the plastic pipe
- A permanent flow transmitter Type NivuFlow 750 with wall mount enclosure has been used. As accompanying sensor the high-performamce flow velocity sensor Type CS2 utilising the ultrasonic cross-correlation method has been selected.
- The sensor has been fastened on the pipe bottom using a mounting sheet and a special synthetic resin adhesive.
- An external ultrasonic level measurement using
- a NivuNaster L2 with a p10 sensor has been installed additionally as redundant level system.
- Low installation expenses
- Reliable and stable measurement in all measuerment ranges
CS2 /CSP Correlation Wedge Sensor
NivuFlow 750 Flow Meter
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.