We will keep you informed.
Find out all you need to know about NIVUS - product news, special promotions, practical examples and much more
• Stainless steel pipe DN 500
• Partial filling with heavy fluctuation
• Acidified, very turbid water (approx. 50 NTU)
• Continuous flow measurement to control a processing plant for acidified water
• Reliable measurement at fluctuating level, variable turbidity and acid contents
• The cross correlation method with digital pattern detection has been used. Here the
pollution load does not affect the velocity evaluation.
• The corrosion-proof pipe sensor Type POA was installed directly from the outside using a
welding nozzle bottom upwards flush with the channel bottom. The sensor provides readings
on level and flow velocity directly to the transmitter.
• The transmitter computes the current flow rate and transmits the data via ModBus to the
processing plant control system.
• Easy and uncomplicated retrofitting without dismantling works on existing pipeline
• Reliable and failure-free measurement, even under heavily fluctuating intake conditions
• Quick and easy installation and commissioning
• Programming and commissioning in the national language
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.