Wastewater Treatment Plant - Discharge Area
Flow Measurement Using Inverted ''Goose Neck'' Syphon
- Pipe DN 150, made of stainless steel
- Full filled
- EMF, faultily installed
Definition of tasks
- Accurate measurement with high operational reliability required, which currently cannot be guaranteed due to the installed EMF, air within the pipeline and a much too short calming section
- Quick, easy and cost-efficient retrofitting
- A transit time measurement system Type NivuSonic using 2 measurement paths has been used.
- The sensors have been installed in a measuring pipe with integrated ball valves. This allows to replace sensors under process conditions at any time.
- Crosswise path arrangement virtually eliminates crossflow during calculation.
- Easy and robust installation using calibrated pipe segment
- No bypass required
- High accuracy and reproducibility
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.