Wastewater Treatment Plant - Discharge Area
Bypass Flow Measurement
- Stainless steel pipes with 80 mm and 200 diameters
- Full filled
- Existing EMF with reduced diameter
- Backwater formation under full load
Definition of tasks
- Cost-efficient and accurate measurement even at low flow rates in the 200 mm bypass line and eliminiation of EMF due to frequently flooded facility
- Implementation without major modifications and additional flanges, stop valves and similar
- The existing emergency bypass has been replaced by a pipe with 0.2 m diameter and a nozzle. The NFP sensor is installed in the nozzle.
- It is not necessary to use a stop valve if a ball valve is used. This allows to exchange or to control the sensor under operating conditions.
- Old measurement remains on site without being dismantled.
- Easy, straightforward and quick upgrading of existing facilities
Higher accuracy at lowest flow velocities, e.g. while measuring nightly minimum discharge
NFP Flow Meter
POA Correlation Pipe Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.