Wastewater Treatment Plant - Intake Area
Contactless Flow Measurement
- Concrete channel, width 1.2 m
- Part filled
- Measurement point upstream of screen and grit trap
- High sedimentation loads
Definition of tasks
- Intake measurement as control measure to avoid WWTP flood
- Contactless measurement system due to partially high pollution loads
- Easy installation
- No Ex required (open, aerated channel)
- No sensors can be installed on the channel botton or in floats due to high pollution loads or foam on the surface.
- The surfaec radar measurement system Type NivuFlow 550 has been used since the measurement is for control purposes only without the need for certification.
- The system measures the velocity of the surface waves and calculates the current flow rate from this velocity, the measured level and the defined rectangular channel shape.
- Insensitive to soiling
- Easy to install
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.