Wastewater Treatment Plant - Preclarification
Separation Layer Measurement in Primary Clarifier
- Rectangular basin 30 m x 8.5 m with two outlet funnels
- Basin depth 2.8 m
- Funnel depth 5.8 m
Definition of tasks
- Sludge discharge control depending on the sludge level
- Continuous detection of both sludge levels and analog transmission to the control system
- Cost-efficient measurement system
- The two-channel version of the NivuScope 2 measurement system has been used to detect two separate sludge levels.
- Both separate sludge levels have been transmitted to the control system using both current outputs.
Maintaining a defined sludge level increases the dry substance concentration and hence increases the efficiency of the digestion tower
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.