Wastewater Treatment Plant - Sludge Treatment
Return Sludge Flow Measurement
- Pipe with 0.7 m diameter, made of stainless steel
- Full filled
- Point of installation in telescopic pipe
Definition of tasks
- Detection of sludge volumes to monitor and to control even sludge discharge from the secondary clarification tanks
- The only possible access to the volume flow is the vertically retractable telescopic pipe
- Maintenance-free operation and a measurement uncertainty of less than 5% shall be guaranteed
- Implementation without major reconstruction measures
- The flow measurement system Type NFP for full pipes has been used.
- The fully submersible sensor Type POA has been installed in the top section of the telescopic pipe.
- Flow profile detection enables accurate flow measurement. Dry solid contents higher than 1% do not affect the measurement.
- Easy and cost-effective upgrading
- High reliability and reproducibility
- Insensitive to pollution
NFP Flow Meter
POA Correlation Pipe Sensor
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.