Wastewater Treatment Plant - Stormwater Treatment Facilities
Flow Measurement at Overflow Sil
- Pipe with 1.5m diameter, overflow on the side
- Part filled
- Concrete construction
Definition of tasks
- Stormwater overflow measurement in intake area of a WWTP according to EC self-monitoring regulation
- Detection of overflow volume, overflow time and duration according to German DWA directives
- The non-contacting ultrasonic measurement system NivuMaster has been used.
- All established discharge characteristics, which may be selected depending on the shape of the sill, are stored in the transmitter.
- No additional PLC required, since daily volumes and total volumes are detected and saved internally
- Quick and easy system programming thanks to clear text menus in dialog mode
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.