- Pipe with 0.6 m diameter, made of concrete
- Partially filled
- Ex zone 1
Definition of tasks
- Continuous flow rate measurement in dry weather conditions to detect extraneous water volumes within the channel system
- Prioritisation of accurate detection of even lowest flow rates during night time
- Quick and easy installation of required sensors
- Easy and straightforward operation of the portable transmitter
- The portable flow measurement system Type PCM Pro has been used.
- A pipe mounting system (RMS) has been used for quick and secure sensor fastening.
- An air-ultrasonic sensor (LUS) has been used to even detect lowest flow levels.
- Easy, straightforward and quick installation
- High accuracy and reliability
- Transmitter can be easily operated thanks to intuitive user interface