- Concrete pipe DN 250
- Part filled, low level
- Very low flow rates
- Ex Zone 1
- No mains power supply available
Definition of tasks
- Continuous flow rate measurement to determine the extraneous water volumes
- Reliable detection of lowest flow rates during night hours
- Quick and easy installtion
- Long system battery life
- The portable, Ex-protected flow meter Type NivuFlow Mobile 750 was used.
- To detect even lowest flow rates the mini sensor Type CSM with a height of merely 21 mm was used.
- The low flow levels within the small pipe diameter are detcted by using a small Type DSM special air-ultrasonic sensor.
- Quick and straightforward installation by using a special pipe mounting system
- High accuracy and reliability
- Long battery life of several months without the need to replace the rechargeable battery