- Concrete pipe DN 500
- Part filled
- High discharge dynamics
- Risk of sedimentation
Definition of tasks
- Detection of precipitation, flow, level and flood covering a minimum period of 3 months to create a Sewage Master Plan
- No mains power available
- High discharge dynamics from lowest levels up to complete flood of the channel system
- Sound waves due to pump activities
- ASCII a preferred data format
- By using the portable Type PCM Pro measurement system using multiple sensors it is possible to measure over longer periods without mains power.
- The high measurement dynamics are reliably detected by using a 1-minute measurement cycle.
- Data storage on CF card in ASCII format.
- Accurate flow detection even with varying levels thanks to the combined use of different level sensors utilising different measurement principles.
- Measurement results are easy to evaluate in all common applications thanks to using the standard ASCII data format.