- Concrete duct 6 x 3.5 m (w x h)
- Partially filled
- 3 parallel ducts
- Very high flow dynamics featuring flow rates up to 82 000 l/s
Definition of tasks
- Detection of flood polder flow volumes of a large European river
- Control of storage volume utilisation (12 000 000 m³ on 5.8 km² flooding area) to reduce flood damage
- Highly dynamic and maintenance-free measurement insensitive to sedimentation
- Three flow measurement systems Type NivuFlow 750 M3 with each using 3 flow velocity sensors have been used.
- The sensors have been arranged according to a calibrated hydraulic model to achieve maximum possible accuracy.
- Sensors have been installed on profiles in order to prevent them from soiling.
- Cost-efficient sensor installation in existing construction
- Quick and easy commissioning
- High accuracy and reliability