- Trapezoid channel 7.0 x 3.0 m (w x h)
- Partially filled
- Concrete channel bottom, embankment reinforced with water engineering stones
- Upstream adjustable water separator
Definition of tasks
- Flow measurement to ensure a minimum flow volume of 150 l/s for feeding into the drinking water production area of a city of over a million inhabitants
- Highly dynamic low-maintenance system for reliable detection of flow rates even in case of flood
- The flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 750 has been used.
- Two flow velocity sensors have been used to achieve redundancy and to improve accuracy.
- Easy and quick sensor installation
- High accuracy and reliability
- Easy to verify