Sludge Level Measurement Groundwater Treatment
Flowing Waters - Irrigation & Drainage Systems
- Multi-stage container plant
- Chamber size 2.4 x 2.9 x 12.2 m (w x h x d)
- Aerated, limed groundwater with approx. 80 mg/l iron ochre contents
- Built-in lamella filters
Definition of tasks
- Continuous detection of iron hydroxide sedimentation level from 10 filter chambers
- Robust measurement system, insensitive to pollution, operating well and reliable in high iron ochre concentrations
- Variably adjustable limit values for automatic sludge discharge control
- An ultrasonic system with separation layer measurement based on the detection of density layers was selected.
- The NivuScope Ns2 with 2-channel transmitter and large graphic display was selected.
- The sensors were inserted into the single chambers from the top using variable immersible fittings made of stainless steel.
- One transmitter for 2 measurement points
- Large graphic display for optimum signal analysis during measurement setup