Flow and Analysis Measurement
Industry - Food Industry
- Pipe with 0.3 m diameter, made of HDPE
- Partially filled
- Shift production
- Heavy flow fluctuation
- Low sedimentation
Definition of tasks
- Installation of a measurement place for billing purposes including flow rate and pH measurement as well as sampling point upstream of the junction into the municipal channel
- Accurate measurement of extremely low volumes up to maximum discharge
- The existing transfer shaft shall be used to install the measurement system
- Cleaning and control shall be carried out by one single person
- Using the NIVUS Pipe Profiler (NPP) creates a high accurate flow measurement which furthermore is able to reliably detect and to compensate sedimentation and obstructions.
- pH sensor and sampling point have been integrated into the measurement pipe.
- The elbow segment of the measurement pipe may be folded away for cleaning purposes.
- Compact and robust combined measurement place
- Cost effective measurement from the top of the manhole.