- Rectangular concrete channel, 2.4 x 1.0 m (w x h)
- Part filled
- No power supply
Definition of tasks
- Detection of the discharge volumes from pit water purification system
- Automated regular remote data transmission
- Installation without additional constructions in existing channel
- No switching cabinet desired (risk of vandalism)
- The compact solar-powered measurement station Type NivuLog SunFlow with integrated solar controller, rechargeable battery and GPRS modem has been selected.
- The flow velocity Doppler sensor with integrated pressure cell for flow level detection has been installed on a plate on the channel bottom and was directly connected to the measurement station without using additional clamping connections.
- The values recorded (flow velocity, level, temperature and the flow rate calculated on site) are transmitted to the D2W Internet portal via GPRS to save the data.
- Low installation and commissioning expenses