- Concrete channel, width 1.2 m
- Part filled
- Measurement point upstream of screen and grit trap
- High sedimentation loads
Definition of tasks
- Intake measurement as control measure to avoid WWTP flood
- Contactless measurement system due to partially high pollution loads
- Easy installation
- No Ex required (open, aerated channel)
- No sensors can be installed on the channel botton or in floats due to high pollution loads or foam on the surface.
- The surfaec radar measurement system Type NivuFlow 550 has been used since the measurement is for control purposes only without the need for certification.
- The system measures the velocity of the surface waves and calculates the current flow rate from this velocity, the measured level and the defined rectangular channel shape.
- Insensitive to soiling
- Easy to install