Hot Sludge Flow Measurement
Wastewater Treatment Plant - Sludge Treatment
- Pipe with 0.15 m diameter, made of stainless steel
- Full filled
- Medium contains oil and hot sludge
- High dry substance contents up to 30 g/l
Definition of tasks
- Continuous measurement of sludge coming from a digestion tower and being pumped through a heat exchanger. Required to detect possible blockage or reduced pump performance and to ensure permanent heat supply for the WWTP social areas.
- The flow measurement system Type NFP has been used.
- A hole has been drilled into the existing stainless steel pipe line and a nozzle has been welded. Subsequently the flow velocity sensor has been adjusted and fixed.
- Easy, straightforward and quick upgrading of existing facilities.
- High measurement accuracy and reliability despite heavy pollution.