IoT for measurement places and plants without external power supply
NivuLink Micro II is a self-sufficient gateway for the storage and automatic transmission of measurement data. It also enables the integration of decentralised measurement points into a control system. Three powerful batteries provide a reliable power supply for the connected sensors and the gateway for up to 7 years*.
The data is optionally provided and processed in the customer's own control system or in our powerful NIVUS WebPortal. Up to 4 universal inputs each serve as an analogue or digital interface and, in conjunction with the integrated HART interface, enable the connection of a wide range of sensor types. The counter function enables the connection of impulse counters. Event mode provides increased resolution in the case of an event. The associated upper and lower thresholds can be defined by the customer. Event operation can also be triggered via the digital input. In addition, the unit has a sophisticated alarm management system.
NivuLink Micro II comes in a robust enclosure with IP68 protection and is suitable for use in challenging environments. Use in Ex zone 1 is also possible.
* Measurement hourly, transmission daily
- Very long battery life
- Consistent communication concept with VPN communication
- Use in Ex Zone 1 possible
- Event operation individually configurable
- Transmission cycle starting with 15 min
- 4 Universal inputs
- Higher operational reliability through monitoring of the sensor network
NivuLink Micro II is an integrated component of our consistent communication concept. The device is already added to the NIVUS WebPortal at the time of delivery and thus immediately ready for use. Secure data transmission is an integral part of our connectivity and is guaranteed right from the start - that's what we call secure plug & play.
Reliable and quick Commissioning
- Parameterisation on site or remote
- Integrated evaluation and indication of echo profiles
- Secure plug & play
- No separate software installation
Sophisticated Alarm Management
- Five upper and five lower alarm thresholds per measurement channel
- Freely configurable alarm thresholds and hysteresis
- Alarms sent by SMS or e-mail to freely definable groups of people
- Overview of all alarm messages
- Exceeding and falling below individually defined thresholds
- Sensor error / error analogue input
|Power supply||3 Standard batteries Type D with 10 Ah
capacity at 10.8V (108 Wh) in EX Zone 1;
direct: 9 - 15 VDC
|Operating temperature||-20 … +80 °C|
|Storage temperature||-30 … +80 °C|
|Inputs||4 Universal inputs (0/4-20 mA/ 0-10 V or digital)|
|TCP/ IP, MQTT, Modbus RTU|
|Interface||RS 485/ Modbus RTU/ HART/ Micro USB|
|Connection||NIVUS WebPortal/ AWS/ Azure,
FTP with customer SIM card
|SIM||Delivery with SIM chip, customer-owned SIM can be used|
|Range of operation||• Counter function
• Standard mode and event mode for measurement and data transmission
|Display||Status LED on device
Parameterisation via mobile terminal device
Specifications subject to change.