- Pipe DN 400, made of stainless steel
- Part filled
- Only short measuring section available
- Low nightly discharge
Definition of tasks
- Implementation of discharge measurement to replace flat-rate billing using the existing inlet measurement and to save costs
- Reliable and accurate detection of low flow volumes during the nights
- Low efforts and expenses for measurement installation
- The task has been solved using an OCM Pro CF.
- The discharge pipe into the recipient has been left unmodified. It now is used as new measuring section
- A flow velocity sensor with integrated pressure cell for level measurement has been installed using a pipe mounting system.
- To detect even lowest volumes, an impoundage shield has been installed to constantly create a minimum water level.
- No facility modification required
- Sensor fastening without drilling or similar
- High measuring dynamics between nightly discharge and rainy weather can be measured