Flow Measurement Using Inverted ''Goose Neck'' Syphon
Wastewater Treatment Plant - Discharge Area
- Pipe DN 150, made of stainless steel
- Full filled
- EMF, faultily installed
Definition of tasks
- Accurate measurement with high operational reliability required, which currently cannot be guaranteed due to the installed EMF, air within the pipeline and a much too short calming section
- Quick, easy and cost-efficient retrofitting
- A transit time measurement system Type NivuSonic using 2 measurement paths has been used.
- The sensors have been installed in a measuring pipe with integrated ball valves. This allows to replace sensors under process conditions at any time.
- Crosswise path arrangement virtually eliminates crossflow during calculation.
- Easy and robust installation using calibrated pipe segment
- No bypass required
- High accuracy and reproducibility