Detection of Nighttime Volume
Water Supply - Drinking Water
- Pipe with 0.1 m diameter
- Full filled
- Low water volumes of approx. 3 l/s
Definition of tasks
- Detection of low issue quantities from a drinking water overhead tank during nighttimes
- Replaces the EMF not working properly due to low flow velocities
- Data transmission via GPRS to center
- The flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 600 has been used.
- The measurement has been installed as
- v-shaped single path measurement due to the narrow diameter.
- Using the transmitter-integrated GPRS modem allows direct connection as web server.
- Easy, straightforward and quick upgrading
- No additional adapters and constrictions required
- High accuracy and reliability at low flow velocities