- Pipe DN 2400 made of wrapped GRP
- Part filled
- Cooling water (seawater) with max. flow rate of 60.00³/h from power plant
Definition of tasks
- Accurate flow detection at flow velocities up to 6 m/s
- No holes must be drilled into the plastic pipe
- A permanent flow transmitter Type NivuFlow 750 with wall mount enclosure has been used. As accompanying sensor the high-performamce flow velocity sensor Type CS2 utilising the ultrasonic cross-correlation method has been selected.
- The sensor has been fastened on the pipe bottom using a mounting sheet and a special synthetic resin adhesive.
- An external ultrasonic level measurement using
- a NivuNaster L2 with a p10 sensor has been installed additionally as redundant level system
- Low installation expenses
- Reliable and stable measurement in all measuerment ranges