Partial Discharge Section Flow Measurement
Wastewater Treatment Plant - Discharge Area
- Pipe DN 500, made of stainless steel
- Full filled
- Service water tapping and feeding point
Definition of tasks
- For secondary clarification control a partial discharge of the WWTP needs to be measured
- Recorded values shall be forwarded to control system
- A transit time measurement system Type NivuSonic using 2 measurement paths has been used.
- The sensors have been installed in a measuring pipe with integrated ball valves. This allows to replace sensors under process conditions at any time.
- Crosswise path arrangement virtually eliminates crossflow during calculation.
- Easy and robust installation using calibrated pipe segment
- No bypass required
- High accuracy and reproducibility