- Rectangular channel made of concrete, width 1m
- Part filled
- Strong fluctuation between daily and nightly inflow
Definition of tasks
- Continuous flow rate measurement in a WWTP intake area
- Additional external level measurement shall be avoided
- Cost-efficient, for monitoring only
- No high accuracy is required
- Quick and easy sensor mounting
- The flow measurement system Type OCM F operates based on the Doppler principle.
- A wedge-shaped flow velocity sensor has been installed in the center of the rectangular channel.
- The flow velocity sensor has been equipped with a pressure measurement cell to avoid the need for an additional external level measurement.
- Easy, quick and robust installation
- Cost-effective measurement
- Velocity and level measurement in one sensor