Flow Measurement at Overflow Sil
Wastewater Treatment Plant-Stormwater Treatment Facilities
- Pipe with 1.5m diameter, overflow on the side
- Part filled
- Concrete construction
Definition of Task
- Stormwater overflow measurement in intake area of a WWTP according to EC self-monitoring regulation
- Detection of overflow volume, overflow time and duration according to German DWA directives
- The non-contacting ultrasonic measurement system NivuMaster has been used.
- All established discharge characteristics, which may be selected depending on the shape of the sill, are stored in the transmitter.
- No additional PLC required, since daily volumes and total volumes are detected and saved internally
- Quick and easy system programming thanks to clear text menus in dialog mode