- Pipe with 0.25 m diameter, made of cast iron
- Full filled
- Overhead tank featuring one single pipeline and flow in both directions
Definition of tasks
- Comparison between water volumes consumed within the supply network during daytime and the water volumes refilled during nighttime to detect pipeline breaks or leakage
- Measurement an a single pipeline featuring bidirectional flow
- Sensors shall be installed in permanently full iron cast pressure pipelines (no shut-off or draining devices available)
- A transmitter Type Type NivuFlow 600 has been selected to solve the task.
- One pair of wetted sensors has been used. These sensors have been screwed into 2 pressure-proof tensioning clamps under operating conditions using a drilling device.
- Easy, straightforward and quick upgrading without the need to drain the pipe
- High accuracy and reliability