Channel Networks - Stormwater Treatment Facilities
Discharge Control of Stormwater Overflow Tank
- Pipe diameter 0.3 m, made of galvanised steel
- Part filled
- Low filling levels during night times
Definition of tasks
- Continuous measurement and flow rate control on a stormwater overflow tank.
- Detection of low nightly discharges.
- Not more than one additional unit can be installed due to few space available in the switching cabinet.
- A flow measurement using the Doppler method Type OCM FR with tube-shaped flow velocity sensor has been used.
- In order to measure even lowest levels a Type i-Series 2-wire ultrasonic sensor from the pipe top down has been selected.
- No need to install an additional controller in the switching cabinet due to transmitter-integrated 3-step controller with surge detection.
- The sensor placement allows flow measurement from zero to maximum.
Pipe measurement sections
OCM F Flow Meter
KDA Doppler Pipe Sensor
NivuCompact Echo Sounder
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.