- Corrosion-proof through stainless steel 1.4571 (V4A)
- Construction according to DIN 19559/II
- Individually made following existing channel dimensions and expected volumes
- Easy installation without chiselling and concreting works
- Uncomplicated correction of discharge curves in case of inappropriate dimensions
Venturi half shells
The durable corrosion-proof Venturi half shells are easily installed on vertical channel walls by using the accompanying fastening materials. This eliminates the common problems with compact Venturis regarding dimensional accuracy. – If the channel dimension should change simply a correct discharge characteristic based on the correct channel width is used.
Thanks to being manufactured from stainless steel possible weathering or corrosion due to unknown organic solvents partially contained within the wastewater is avoided. The risk of breaking is avoided as well and the lifespan of the stainless steel half shells is virtually unlimited.