- Segmented rectangular channel, 3 m width, made of concrete
- Part filled
- Channel with dry weather flume and side space
Definition of tasks
- Accurate detection of dry weather discharge and combined water discharge
- A measurement system Type NivuFlow 750 M3 with several flow velocity sensors has been used.
- To detect low volumes, the first sensor has been installed in the dry weather flume. Sensors 2 and 3 have been installed left and right of the dry weather flume on the side step. In combination with sensor 1 they detect flow velocities at higher levels or the discharge of combined water.
- Quick and easy programming due to pre-set channel shapes.
- Utilisation of 2 analog outputs using appropriate scales for dry weather and rainy weather and hence high resolution of readings.