Return Sludge Flow Measurement
Wastewater Treatment Plant - Sludge Treatment
- Pipe with 0.7 m diameter, made of stainless steel
- Full filled
- Point of installation in telescopic pipe
Definition of tasks
- Detection of sludge volumes to monitor and to control even sludge discharge from the secondary clarification tanks
- The only possible access to the volume flow is the vertically retractable telescopic pipe
- Maintenance-free operation and a measurement uncertainty of less than 5% shall be guaranteed
- Implementation without major reconstruction measures
- The flow measurement system Type NFP for full pipes has been used.
- The fully submersible sensor Type POA has been installed in the top section of the telescopic pipe.
- Flow profile detection enables accurate flow measurement. Dry solid contents higher than 1% do not affect the measurement.
- Easy and cost-effective upgrading
- High reliability and reproducibility
- Insensitive to pollution