Wastewater Treatment Plant - Intake Area
Open Channel Flow Measurement
- Rectangular channel made of concrete, width 1m
- Part filled
- Strong fluctuation between daily and nightly inflow
Definition of tasks
- Continuous flow rate measurement in a WWTP intake area
- Additional external level measurement shall be avoided
- Cost-efficient, for monitoring only
- No high accuracy is required
- Quick and easy sensor mounting
- The flow measurement system Type OCM F operates based on the Doppler principle.
- A wedge-shaped flow velocity sensor has been installed in the center of the rectangular channel.
- The flow velocity sensor has been equipped with a pressure measurement cell to avoid the need for an additional external level measurement.
- Easy, quick and robust installation
- Cost-effective measurement
- Velocity and level measurement in one sensor
KDA Doppler Wedge Sensor
OCM F Flow Meter
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.