Wastewater Treatment Plant - Intake Area
Flow Measurement in large WWTP Intake Area
- Structured U profie made of concrete, 2.5 x 2.5 m (w x h) with dry weather channel
- Partially filled
- Very high discharge dynamics
- Risk of sedimentation during nighttime
Definition of tasks
- Detection of flow rate to WWTP
- Highest possible accuracy despite very high discharge dynamics featuring levels from 40 to 200 cm
- The measurement system Type NF 750 M3 with three CS2 flow velocity sensors has been used.
- The sensors have been installed on wedge supports due to the risk of sedimentation.
- A cable protection mounted directly on the sensor prevents damages through rat bites or similar.
- Easy programming thanks to internal channel shape presets
- Required accuracies are met thanks to the use of 3 velocity sensors
- High resolution of readings through 2 analog outputs with different scales for dry weather and rain weather
CS2 /CSP Correlation Wedge Sensor
NivuFlow 750 Flow Meter
Haven't found the appropriate Application?
You want to have best information about our products? Our experts will gladly develop together with you the best system solution for your application.
Applications & Solutions
Our Applications and Solutions catalogue offers a brief overview to the most interesting application examples in a single pdf-document.