- Pipe diameter 0.15 m, made of steel
- Full pipe
- Wet pumps
Definition of tasks
- Determination of efficiency and alert when reaching the wear limit
- Quick and cost-efficient upgrade of a wastewater pump station with a flow measurement
- Measurement insensitive to grease and films
- Existing pumping line should remain in place if possible
- The flow measurement system Type NFP has been used.
- Verifies the operating point of the pump, the degree of wear and clogging can be detected.
- The existing riser has been complemented merely by an additional nozzle and a hole has been drilled.
- Easy, straightforward and quick upgrading within 2 hours.
- High accuracy and reliability.
- Measurement without electrodes and independent of conductivity.