- Drainage line DN 300 of leisure park
- Part filled
- Concrete drainage line in ailing condition
- High discharge dynamics and turbulent discharge due to upstream feed pump
- Ex Zone 1
Definition of tasks
- Determination of channel capacity and costs allocation for the planned expansion of the leisure park
- Accurate detection of flow rates to determine the dimensions of a newly planned wastewater line
- The poor hydraulic ambient conditions and the high discharge dynamics should not affect the demanded measurement accuracy of the system used.
- To improve the poor hydraulic discharge conditions a mobile Type NPP measuring pipe was inserted into the approaching pipe by using a bubble.
- Thanks to the aid of a 90° elbow the pipe was full filled resulting in otimum measurement conditions.
- The flow velocity detection was carried out based on the ultrasonic cross correlation principle.
- Power supply and data storage were implemen-ted through a battery-powered PCM Pro transmitter.
- Easy, quick and safe installation through lightweight plastic pipe.
- Exactly defined cross section
- Homogenised flow conditions at the measurement point and therefore highest system accuracy.