Flowing Waters - River Discharge
- Stone river banks and bedding
- River width: 4,95m
- Water depth: from 15cm to 40cm
Definition of tasks
- Discharge measurement in dry period to establish the river continuity.
- Instantaneous flow calculation from level and velocity measurement data
- Flow calculation methods according to the ISO748/2007.
- The handheld measurement system “NivuFlow Stick” was used.
- The velocity sensor was equipped with a pressure cell for the level measurement in each vertical.
- The device provided direct flow calculation based on the Mean-Section and Mid-Section Methods.
- Quick measurement thanks to the profiling cross correlation technology
- Graphic visualization of the flow profile
- Automatic generation of a PDF measurement report.