- Rectangular channel 0.5 x 0.6 m (w x h), made of concrete
- Part filled
- Upgrading an existing Venturi flume with a measurement system
Definition of tasks
- Detection of wastewater treatment plant discharge using existing Venturi flume
- Output of flow volume to control system
- Output of volume-proportional m³-impulses for on-site counter
- A Q/h related ultrasonic volume measurement Type NivuMaster has been installed.
- In order to maintain the measuring uncertainty as low as possible, an ultrasonic sensor with a very low dead zone (Type P-M3, dead zone 0.07m) has been selected to detect impoundage level.
- All signals requested by the customer are transmitted from the transmitter to the control system and the on-site counter.
- The sensor has been installed above the Venturi flume by using a standard wall installation angle.