- For high-accurate flow measurement of ultrasonic cross correlation method
- Interference-free connection over long distances through digital signal transmission
- Cables can be extended without any problems using standard cables
- Absolutely stable zero point and drift-free
- Measurement in heavily polluted and abrasive media
- Easy installation without additional constructions and perfectly matched mounting accessories
The CSM pipe velocity sensors are suitable for continuous measurement of slight to heavily polluted media.
The pipe-shaped sensors are designed for installation in pipes from the outside using a nozzle. Combined with transmitter types such as NivuFlow 750 and an external level measurement the result is a complete flow measurement system.
Typical applications for POA pipe sensors
- For temporary flow measurements
- Validation of existing measurements
- Wastewater treatment plants: intake, discharge, activated sludge tank intakes, return sludge, recirculation, surplus sludge, digester discharge and flocculant dosage
- Direct discharge control, infiltration (extraneous water) or leakage detection
- Industrial wastewater networks
- and many more
Specifications subject to change.
Technical Instructions Correlation Sensors
Technical instructions for correlation sensors and external electronic box
Installation Instruction for Correlation and Doppler Sensors
Installation instruction for save installation