- Direct sensor connection to flow transmitters such as NivuFlow 750, OCM Pro and PCM
- Small construction height
- Low dead zone
- Digital echo processing and linearisationNarrow beam angle
- Optimised construction for small pipes
- Easy installation using pipe mounting system or direct fasting using bolts
- View echo profiles on the transmitter
- Integrated temperature compensation
- ATEX approval for Ex-Zone 1
The compact air-ultrasonic sensor Type OCL has been developed for direct connection to portable and permanent flow transmitters such as NivuFlow 750, OCM Pro and PCM.
Thanks to the slim construction it is ideally suitable for use in the crown of small and large pipes, on channel ceilings or other constructions.
The low dead zone allows to measure variable levels in flow applications almost up to full filling. The integrated temperature measurement ensures very high accuracies over the entire very wide measurement range.
The ATEX approval in Ex Zone 1 is a standard feature.
|Measurement principle||Ultrasonic transit time|
|Measurement frequency||120 KHz|
|Ex-Approval||G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb (ATEX)
Ex ib IIB ic (IECEX)
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +50 °C (+40 °C in Ex Zone 1)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to +70 °C|
|Operating pressure||max. 1 Bar|
|Cable lengths||10/15/20/30/50/100 m|
|Level measurement range||0 to 200 cm|
|Dead zone (starting at mounting plate)||14 cm|
|Measurement uncertainty||< +/- 0.5% of measurement range or +/- 5 mm of measurement range (whichever is greater)|
Specifications subject to change.