- Very high accuracy flow meter by means of ultrasonic cross correlation method
- Certified according to MCERTS - Sira MC160303/00
- Up to 3 measurement spots as well as up to 9 flow sensors (Version M9)
- Real-time indication of real flow velocity profiles
- Suitable even for very demanding applications
- Intuitive, modern operating concept for quick and easy commissioning
- Large colour graphic display
- Integrated numeric flow models
- Ultrasonic flow measurement in all channels, part filled and full pipes as well as flumes
- No calibration required
- Comprehensive diagnostic functions for reliable commissioning and quick maintenance
- Spatial allocation of measured single velocities
- Compact DIN rail flow meter for narrow switching cabinets
- Field enclosure with large terminal housing for comfortable installation on site
- Quick wiring thanks to front-side access
- Universal standardised interfaces for easy connection
- IoT-ready with global 4G connectivity for highest availability and digital services
- Energy-saving cycle operation for self-sufficient systems
Flow metering at the highest technical level
The NivuFlow 750 flow meter is the successor to the well-known OCM Pro CF. Compact dimensions of the flowmeter allow DIN-rail installation and installation in switching cabinets even under confined space conditions and in narrow housings.
Combined front-side cage spring terminal clamps ensure quick and easy wiring as well as quick and easy transmitter exchange without tools.
The modern, intuitive one-hand operation using the rotary pushbutton in context with the high-resolution, easy-to-read graphic colour daylight display allows very quick and easy, cost-efficient commissioning on site. No extra input devices or software components are required.
The latest integrated discharge allow even more accurate and more stable investigation of flow rates at high operational reliability even under very difficult measurement conditions. Based on the ultrasonic correlation method, individual velocities are detected in different levels of the flow section. A real 3D flow profile is calculated in real time and is indicated in a reproducible and verifiable manner on the flow meter diaplay. Influencing factors such as flume shape, discharge behaviour and wall roughness are taken into account and are considered while computing the flow.
The NivuFlow 750 offers control function as well. i.e. for flow control in storm water basins or storm water retention basins as well as in sewers with storage capacity and overflow.
The NivuFlow 750 flow meter features quickest possible signal processing, Modbus TCP/RTU as well as online connection via Internet.
For flow velocity measurement starting at flow levels as low as 3 cm through several meters in flumes and channels with various shapes and dimensions, there is a wide variety of sensors tailored to your application available.
On site from anywhere
NivuFlow750 flow meter provides options for remote maintenance, remote diagnostics and for flexible integration into process control systems and telecontrol networks.
Thanks to the integrated web server NivuFlow 750 there is an own web site available via TCP/IP. This allows to connect the unit to the worldwide Internet as well as to internal networks.
- Channel networks
- Discharge structures
- Industrial wastewater networks
- Drainage lines
- Return sludge lines
- Recirculation lines
- and many more
Brochure NivuFlow 750
High accurate flow measurement for slightly polluted and dirty media in part filled and full pipes, channels and more.
Instruction Manual NivuFlow 750
High accurate flow meter with intuitive operation. For ultrasonic flow measurement of slight to heavily polluted media in part filled and full pipes and channels. Best possible results even under difficult conditions.
Brochure best of Flow
The best from all areas of instrumentation for the water industry. All the most important measurement principles consolidated.
EU Declaration of conformity "Permanent flow measurement transmitter with internal modem for remote data transmission "NF7..../ NR7..."with
EU Declaration of Conformity Clamp-on transit time flow velocity sensor Flow Transducer NF7xx
Durchflussmessumformer Stationär NF7xx
|Power supply||100 to 240 V AC, +10 % /-15 %, 47 to 63 Hz or 10 – 35 V DC|
|Power consumption||typical 14 VA|
|Housing Material||Aluminium, plastic (installation in switching cabinet), plastic (field enclosure)|
|Protection||IP20 (installation in switching cabinet), IP67/68 (field enclosure)|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Max. humidity||80%, non-condensing|
|Display||240 x 320 pixel,
|Operation||rotary pushbutton, 2 function keys, menus in German, English, French, Spanish, Russian and other languages|
|Connection||plug with cage clamp terminals|
|Inputs||up to 7x 4 - 20mA, up to 4x RS 485 for connection of up to 9 flow velocity sensors (via multiplexer)|
|Outputs||up to 4x 0/4 – 20 mA, up to 5x relays (SPDT)|
|Controller||3-step controller, quick close control, adjustable valve position in case of error|
|Data memory||1.0 GB internal memory, readout on faceplate via USB stick|
|Communication/data transmission||Modbus, HART, TCP IP internal Webserver|
Specifications subject to change.